Update your browser to view this website correctly.
Prof.K Vijayakumar completed his BSc Engineering in Civil Engineering from T.K.M College of
Engineering, Quilon IN 1982 and completed ME in Structural Engineering from Government college of
Technology, Coimbatore in 1994. He has teaching experience of 32 years and industrial experience of
around 2 years.
Areas of Interest:
1. 'Water Management- Rain water harvesting' – UGC National Seminar on” Society, water and Environment: Polices and Issues” Organised by Department of Sociology, Annamalai University- 28.03.2002 to 29.03.2002.
2. 'Reinforced Brick Masonry – Compression Members ' in the National Seminar on ' Civil Engineering Strategies in making of India a global giant' Organised by Cresent Engineering College , 03.10.2002 to 04.10.2002.
3. Published 'Experimental Study on Recycling of Demolished Concrete' in the proceding of the 19 National Seminar on ' Planning for Sustainable Built Environment' Organised by the Institution of Engineers ( India ) ,MP State Centre, Bhopal 01.112003 to 02.11.2003.
4. 'Muncipal Solid Waste Disposal – A Designer's Solution ' proceeding of National Seminar on 'Environment and Health' Held at S.V.University, Tirupati 0n 29.12.2003.
5. 'Investigation on Effect of Admixtures on Permeability of Concrete' National Seminar on 'Advances in Concrete Technology and Concrete Structures for the future '(ADCONST-2003) ORGANISED by Department of Structural Engineering, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar 18.12.2003 to 19.12.2003.
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL BODIES
1. Life Member of Institution of Engineers (India)
2. Life member of Indian society for Technical Education
3. Chartered Engineer for Institution of Engineers (India)
Malakkal P.O, Kilimanoor, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala- 695 602, India
Phone: +91- 470-2649574, 2649234
Mobile: +91 9447540982
Affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University & University of Kerala | Approved by AICTE
Copyright © 2017, www.vidyatcklmr.ac.in. All Rights Reserved.